Best Carolina Boots for Cold Weather
Carolina Footwear is built on a few guiding principles. First, all footwear must be effective for the work that people need to perform. Recognizing that different jobs require different standards of work boots, Carolina Boots produces a range of footwear to meet the specifications of different industries. Each design integrates cutting edge technologies with the latest techniques in construction to create comfortable boots that perform as needed. These are few of their boots that work well in harsh conditions.
1. Carolina 6” Brown Briar Pitstop Leather Waterproof Work Boot – Made in USA CA815 – Constructed from brown Briar Pitstop leather, this all-around work boot is constructed in America. It features a soft toe and a non-metallic shank that supports and protects. For comfort, the nylon mesh lining is flexible and secure for long days. Carolina’s proprietary Scubaliner keeps feet dry and comfortable all day. To round out this versatile boot, it is EH rated for electrical hazards, slip resistant and features Goodyear welt construction.
2. Carolina 8” Waterproof Composite Toe Brown Leather Work Boot 4E Width CA8511 – Do you have a hard to fit foot? Look no further than this extra wide boot. Crafted from Briar Pitstop leather, the uppers are durable yet supple. Even with an ASTM rated composite safety toe, the boot is still lightweight for daily use. Carolina’s proprietary Scubaliner keeps feet dry while the soft, supple mesh lining keeps you comfortable. The comfort features don’t stop there. The memory foam insole is coupled with a cushioned polyurethane midsole for long work days. Comfort and fit make this an exceptional boot.
3. Carolina CA5525 Carbon Composite Toe Waterproof Slip Resistant Work Boot - Created with a Vortex Great Wall leather upper and a carbon composite safety toe cap, this boot combines style, safety, and substance. The rubber outsole is slip resistant and rated for electrical hazards. The non-metallic shank provides stability. Carolina’s patented waterproof Scubaliner and nylon mesh lining keeps the interior dry and comfortable all day. This is a tough boot that’s ready for work.
4. Carolina CA1825 Black Leather Steel Toe Slip Resistant Logger Work Boot – As a leader in logger boot design, Carolina presents this steel toe, leather boot. Safety features abound: lug sole, ASTM rated steel toe, steel shank and electrical hazard rated. The boot provides ankle protection. The outsole provides resistance to oil, gas, chemical, and slips. This is the classic, yet updated with modern technologies, logger boot.
5. Carolina 6” Red Brown Leather Moc Steel Toe Work Boot Made in USA CA7503 – This is another extra wide boot for those wanting or needing extra room. Featuring a moc steel toe and supple red-brown leather uppers, this is a good looking boot to wear when dealing with customers yet still has the safety features needed in the warehouse or construction site. For instance, the Meramec Raptor Polyurethane outsole and steel shank provide stability and safety.
Carolina is known for providing high quality, durable work boots that protect with industry-specific technology. This is a sampling of the variety of boots they produce that will also provide comfort and protection in harsh weather conditions.