For any type of work that requires you to be hands-on, on your feet, and to work with things that might potentially harm you, the right boot makes a big difference. In construction, it is important to find the right boot that is going to help keep you comfortable through the day and that is also going to keep you from slipping and keep your feet from being injured.
1. Thorogood 814-3376 Brown Crazy Horse Leather Slip Resistant Work Boot- this is a great soft toe work boot that is going to keep you from slipping, is going to give all-day comfort, and is going to help you make sure that no matter what, you are going to be able to keep working. This boot offers an outsole that is built for long wear and for comfort, cushion comfort inside, and a rubber midsole to give you flexibility while still being slip resistant.
2. Timberland Pro Direct Attach Black Leather Anti-Fatigue Waterproof Slip Resistant Insulated Work Boot- this boot is insulated for extra comfort on those days when you still have to work even though it is cold out. This boot also has a padded collar that provides comfort and keeps out debris. These boots also have an antimicrobial footbed to help eliminate odor as well as being slip resistant, cushioned, non-marking and more. These are a great work boot that is meant to provide support and that is also meant to help keep you working longer and to keep you comfortable while you do it.
3. Carolina 6” Black Leather Composite Toe Work Boot- this boot is waterproof, comes with a composite toe to protect feet while working and a flexible sole that is puncture resistant. These boots are also waterproof and are EH rated for protecting you from electrical hazard. They are meant to be comfortable, durable and provide your feet with the protection that they need to feel great. This is a great boot for those that are working on construction sites where electrical work is being done.
4. Georgia Boot GB00164 Comfort Core Low Heel Composite Workboot- this boot features Goodyear Welt Construction, a removable brush guard, it is waterproof and has an ergo fit safety toe that is designed to fit with the contours of your feet for added protection and comfort. These boots also offer soft and supple leather that allows for movement and flexibility so you can be comfortable while your feet are still protected. This is a great boot if you want something that is going to be versatile and durable as well as comfortable.
5. Wolverine Tremor Brown Leather Steel Toe Slip Resistant Work Boot- this boot is a leather boot that is full grain leather and is meant to be comfortable and durable. This boot also has a waterproof membrane inside to help keep feet dry during the work day. This boot has Goodyear welt construction and is meant to be durable and long-wearing and is also going to be flexible enough that you can be sure you are going to be comfortable while you work. These boots are made with dura shocks rubber outsole for maximum movement and flexibility.