Riding a motorcycle is a great thrill and a fantastic pastime. That being said, the right boots can make a huge difference between having a good time and getting injured. Here are some of the best motorcycle boots on the market that can keep you looking stylish and can keep you safe at the same time.
1. Bates E44107 Palomar 11” Tall Black Leather Engineer Style Motorcycle Riding Boot- this is a fantastic tall boot that is going to protect your feet as well as ankles and shins. This is a traditional engineer style boot that is made of natural leather and is also cushioned inside for added comfort. This boot also has an oil resistant outsole and is Goodyear welted for added durability. This is a great boot that is going to be well fitted for a range of different riding conditions.
2. Harley Davidson Constrictor Antique Black Boot- this is a classic style boot that is rugged looking and is made of vintage style leather. This boot has a flexible polyurethane insole for added comfort as well as a locking side zipper for easy on and off wear. This boot is oil resistant and is also slip-resistant so you can be sure you are not going to slip and slide around. This boot is great for all riding conditions and is a shorter boot so it is not going to hinder your range of motion at all.
3. Chippewa Engineer Black Leather Dual Strap Motorcycle Boot- this is another great engineer style boot. This boot is classic style and is perfect for the professional motorcyclist or that casual rider that wants to look super put together. This boot has Goodyear leather welt construction, as well as leather lining with Texon insole for light, feel with a tough quality as well. These boots are going to stand the test of time and look better and better with age. This boot is also oil resistant and slip-resistant as well for added comfort and the ability to keep you on your feet. These are a good height as well so your ankle and shin are going to be protected as you ride.
4. Harley Davidson Bayport Grey Leather Motorcycle Casual Boot- this is a great boot for those that want something practical but also want something that is going to be great for riding. This is a casual boot that can be worn in nearly any instance. This is a full grain grey leather upper with a rounded toe as well as a mesh lining and rubber outsole. This is a great boot for those that want something that is going to protect their feet while riding without having to wear something that is restrictive.
5. Thorogood 824-6904 Black Leather Oil Resistant Cushioned Motorcycle Boot- this is a great boot that is made of full grain oil tanned leather as well as Goodyear welt construction, a comfort lining, padded collar and tongue, and steel ribbed shank. These are short boots so you have a full range of motion and they are great for those that want something a bit more casual but that is still going to protect their feet.