Best Water Resistant Farm Boots
The right boot for your day to day farm work might be closer than you ever imagined. Though it might seem like finding the perfect boot is a difficult task, we have compiled a list of some of the best water resistant farm boots. Here are some great farm boot options that are going to keep your feet safe and dry through your entire day of work.
- Rocky 2430 Iron Clad Brown Leather and Mesh Waterproof Wellington Slip Resistant Work Boot-these pull-on boots are waterproof and are incredibly durable. These are 11” pull on boots that are durable and lightweight and comfortable as well. These boots are made of whole grain leather and are soft and supple as well as completely waterproof to help keep your feet dry no matter how nasty your work gets. These are also cushioned for shock absorption and all-day comfort.
- Chippewa Brown Leather Puncture Resistant Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot- these boots are fully waterproof and are also composite toe to help protect your feet while you are out and about. These have a Chip-a-tex waterproof lining that helps to keep your feet warm and dry no matter what work you are doing. These are oil and slip resistant as well and have puncture resistance to help keep your feet safe while working. These boots are meant to be comfortable and great for all day wear as well as waterproof to keep your feet dry.
- Double H Ranch Brown Old Town Leather Waterproof Square Steel Toe Work Boot- these boots are fully waterproof and are also steel toe to help prevent crushing injuries while working. These have moisture and waterproof lining that helps to take the moisture away from the foot and keep you dry and comfortable no matter what. These boots also have a tough rubber outsole that is durable and helps to make them slip resistant. These boots are taller so they are also going to provide shin and ankle support.
- Carolina 10” Brown Cork Leather Carbon Fiber Safety Toe Waterproof Pull-on Work Boot- these boots are made for extreme weight reduction and are very light and easy to wear as opposed to traditional steel toe boots. They have a waterproof lining that is great for keeping feet dry and also have an ASTM rated toe that is going to fit the feet well and keep your feet safe from possible crushing injuries. These are a great alternative to steel toe boots that may be a bit stiffer and heavier.
- Keen Dallas Brown Leather Steel Toe Waterproof Slip-Resistant Wellington Boot- this boot comes with a 90-degree heel, hydrophobic and hydrophilic lining, oi and slip resistance, and waterproof leather upper. These boots also come with left and right asymmetrical steel toes and meet and exceeds ASTM regulations. These are great all-around work boots and are wonderful for those that work on both farms and other work sites. These boots have great ankle support and are meant to be comfortable and easy to wear all day. They also come with a removable footbed as well for added comfort.