Since 1892, Thorogood Boots have been produced by the Weinbrenner Shoe Company. The company is well known for a range of durable, heavy-duty work boot styles, many of which are still made in their factories in Marshfield and Merrill, Wisconsin. This brand has been trusted by the American workforce for over 100 years for their quality and durability. Consider these selections from their current line while you are shopping for new work boots.
1. Thorogood 824-6904 Black Leather Oil Resistant Cushioned Motorcycle Boot - Tough looking and hard wearing, these boots look good whether you’re hard at work or enjoying the pleasures of the open road. The full grain leather upper is oil tanned for a distinctive, rugged look. The Goodyear Storm Welt construction and a steel ribbed shank mean long-lasting, durability. Long days mean a need for comfort. The interior features a comfort weave lining allowing breathability and moisture control. The contoured cushion footbed is removable and supported by an outsole with oil resistant rubber lugs. The padded collar and tongue provide an additional layer of cushioning.
2. Thorogood 804-4820 Tobacco Brown Leather Steel Toe Work Boot EH Rated Made in the USA – For a boot that looks good and made for hard work, check out this leather steel toe boot. Constructed from oil tanned tobacco brown leather, this boot offers the full protection of an ASTM rated steel toe and electric shock resistance. The polyurethane midsole and fiberglass shank provide comfort and stability. Air flow vents and a comfort weave lining keep feeling cool and dry. While this boot is crafted for functionality and durability, the Goodyear storm welts, stress point triple stitching, and solid brass hardware ensure that they will be attractive for many years to come.
3. Thorogood 804-6266 Omni Black Leather Steel Toe Waterproof Work Book Made in the USA – Sleek black styling makes this steel toe boot a hard worker with good looks. The waterproof full grain leather upper keeps everything warm and dry. The outsole is made from durable polyurethane and is slip resistant. The footbed cradles the foot and is removable and constructed from military grade polyurethane. What makes this boot truly special is that the leather upper and outsole are made in the USA. Also, the whole boot is built in America.
4. Thorogood 804-4612 Brown Leather Puncture Proof Composite Toe Work Boot – Oil tanned full grain leather in a tobacco shade gives this boot a distinctive touch. The outsole has Goodyear welts for durability and is slip-proof and oil resistant. The polyurethane insole cushions and has is coated with a puncture proof material. The steel shank further protects from hazards. Also features an ASTM rated composite toe.
5. Thorogood 804-3566 Brown Leather Steel Toe Waterproof Logger Work Boot Made in the USA – This ‘Made in the USA’ logger work boot features a waterproof Apache Crazyhorse leather upper and Goodyear storm welt construction also in leather. While good looking, it also has the safety features many are looking for: steel toe, electrical hazard rating and • ANSI/ASTM I75 & C75 Approved.
Thorogood produces a full range of work boots to meet almost every need.