Top 5 Farm Boots
Boots are a must for those working on the farm and with the right farm work boot your day can be infinitely easier. Here are five of the top farm boots to choose from and a bit about each.
1. Carolina 10” Brown Cork Leather Carbon Fiber Safety Toe Pull on Work Boot LT750- this boot is a pull on style that makes it easy to get up and get out the door in the early hours on the farm. This boot is also waterproof to help keep your feet dry and comfortable all day and to help make sure that your feet are going to be comfortable no matter what. The boot comes up ten inches on the legs to help protect your shins as well making this a fantastic work boot.
2. Caterpillar Precision Tan Leather Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot P90808- this boot is great for those that want something that is versatile and easy to wear. This boot comes with a composite toe to help protect your toes while working and is also waterproof to keep out the guck and water from a hard days work. This boot is full leather and has a nylon mesh lining as well as a sock liner and is perfect for those that are working on the farm and working in other work sites as well. This is a great versatile boot that is going to work for a wide range of sites.
3. Chippewa Brown Leather Puncture Resistant Composite Toe Waterproof Work Boot 58017- this boot is great for those that need to be up and out quickly and need a boot that is going to be easy to get on and that is going to protect their feet. This boot does have a composite toe to protect your feet and also have a waterproof lining to help keep your feet comfortable and dry. They are also puncture proof so you can be sure things like nails are not going to be able to get to your feet. It also has a removable ortholite cushion to help make them comfortable on long days.
4. Chippewa Engineer Brown Bison Leather 10” Zippered Waterproof Work Boot 24948- this boot is also waterproof but is a zippered to make for easy on and off. It also comes with a removable insole for comfort and has bootie construction for easy wear. This boot is versatile and does have a 10” height to keep your shins protected somewhat when working and to provide ankle support. This boot is perfect for those that want something that is going to look good and that is also going to do its job.
5. Thorogood 804-4612 Brown Leather Puncture Proof Composite Toe Work Boot- this boot is great for those that like something that may not look like a typical farm boot but that is still going to protect your feet when you work. This boot is puncture proof so it is going to help you to protect your feet while working. They also have a composite toe to help protect your toes.
These boots are all great for working on the farm and for every day wear as well. These boots are well made, can help protect your feet, and are going to provide comfort and support all day.