Georgia Boot Amplitude GB00130 Waterproof Composite Toe Slip Resistant Work Boot
For amplified comfort, give these boots a try! This composite toe boot looks like a hiker but performs like a work boot. Our ERGO-FIT safety toes are tapered for a better range of motion and the ergonomic design matches the contours of feet. The Georgia Boot® Amplitude's oil and slip resistant rubber outsole is versatile enough that it can be worn on weekends too. The Georgia Boot Waterproof System makes these black work boots ideal for hiking on wet, muddy terrains or working rain-soaked job sites. The Amplitude's sporty upper is made from full-grain leathers that are soft and easy to break in.
With the AMP insole, these work hikers will provide outstanding comfort. A top layer of memory foam on our AMP insoles absorbs shock and cushions every step along the way. The EVA midsole and cement construction help with flexibility and makes these boots lightweight.
The Georgia Boot® Amplitude reflects the essence of Georgia Boot®: it is durable, comfortable and always ready to work.
• Georgia waterproof system
• EVA midsole
• Light and flexible cement construction
• Full-grain leather upper
• ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
• ASTM F2413 electrical hazard standard
• AMP (Advanced Memory Polyurethane) insole
• Oil- and slip-resistant rubber outsole
• Nylon shank
• 6 Inches in height
• High performance mesh lining
• Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
• Cradle lacing system
• Durable rubber toe and heel