Georgia Boot REFLX GB00220 Black Mesh Composite Toe Slip Resistant Work Shoe
The Georgia Boot ReFLX Composite Toe Work Shoe is a non-metallic athletic with the performance of a work boot. The one piece upper is constructed from high abrasion resistant mesh with a fused TPU overlay. That makes the ReFLX incredibly breathable while still providing great protection and durability.
The ReFLX collection features a 3 layer comfort system designed to keep you light on your feet all day. The first layer is the rubber outsole. The specially engineered rubber compound gives it the ultimate slip resistance. The second layer is the shock absorbing EVA midsole, providing all day comfort. The final layer of this comfort system is the removable AMP LT insole. It has a cushioning layer of polyurethane topped with memory foam for a soft, customizable fit. The AMP LT also has airflow channels to promote air circulation, keeping your feet nice and cool.
This shoe meets the requirements outlined by the ASTM F2413 protective toe classification. It is also passes the ASTM F2413 static dissipative standard. The composite toe cap is Ergo-Fit which means it is shaped to match the contour of your foot. It allows for a better range of motion and won't cramp your toes.
• Flexible strobel construction
• ASTM F2413 protective toe classification
• Lightweight and breathable
• ASTM F2413 Static dissipative standard
• Nylon shank
• 3 Inches in height
• Oil and Slip-Resistant EVA/rubber outsole
• High performance mesh lining
• Ergo-Fit safety toe designed to match contours of feet, providing superior comfort and flexibility
• Weight: 2.2 pounds per pair for a size 10
• AMP LT insole with memory foam
• High performance abrasion-resistant mesh upper with TPU overlay for added durability